Skip to main content

A Love Teaching, Everything That Puts in Hard Times

Source: Unsplash

"And He called the twelve disciples and gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases." Luke 9: 1 NIV

When I was stuck and trapped in hard times, I always thought about how eleven of Jesus Christ's disciples faced death punishment in their ministry countries and still many martyrs who died for witnessing Christ. Jesus Christ crucifixion and died for our sins, then He is risen and met 12 disciples, then commanded in Matthew 28: 16-20. The twelve disciples went to Asia and Europe to minister the Christ, it made Christianity was so fast growing up in Asia and Europe despite some countries who have a dark history, especially Japan in the 16s century. Christianity is the most persecuted religion every year despite Christianity being still the most religion in the world. Many Christians died for their faith, but they never put up a fight in 1 Thessaloniki 5: 15.

"Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else." 1 Thessaloniki 5: 15.

I have to admit Christianity has a dark history of spreading Christ in a wrong way by violence and it was about political ambition. They weren't a Christian I know. Importantly, Christians have never put up a fight, wrong for wrong but wrong for kind and love, despite they are put in hard times and persecution 

Love teaching is strongly to love each other who persecute you in Matthew 5: 44. Many people think Christians should fight for their faith, but we are never, and we have to love them of any persecuting us. A church is destroyed and burned, but we are still fine and pray for the church destroyers. It reminded a Christian mom who lost two sons due to terrorism, but she still forgave the suspects. It made me cry and touched how strong a Christian mom still loved and forgave despite her lost two sons.

Love wins everything and believes in His promises, that's why we believe in love teachings in Christianity. It sounds senseless if you aren't a Christian, but we believe it sounds makes sense. Willing to die for Christ and take up the cross, making everybody accepts Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior. Everybody will know that Christianity is a good religion about love teachings. That's a reputation we take up and show up in the world. Everybody needs salvation through us, Christians, which I don't know if can be in person or out of in person. I've been listening to the testimony about how to accept Jesus Christ and feel God's presence. It is strong and very touching, and that makes me proud to be a Christian. I definitely suffer but I still walk in the faith of Jesus Christ. I walk by prayer and praise Jesus Christ. I meet a Christian fellowship who puts God in their life and believers make me feel at home and learn from each other. I have to be grateful that meeting my favorite pastors and best friends changed my life and committed to following Him in my life. Thank you, the Lord, for not giving up on me when I had a problem and for guiding me on the right path through the Holy Spirit.

Being Christian isn't easy as my friends said, I know because I have experienced suffering. I'm okay to lose everything I have because only Jesus Christ, whom I believe in and surrender for (1 John 2: 15 and Exodus 14: 14) and Galatians 1: 10. I fight for temptation, lust, persecution, and many I face by understanding Jesus Christ's sacrifice. I believe in His promises and timing is more perfect than mine. That's a way I love Jesus Christ in my life. 

Love wins everything and believes in His promises and timing is more perfect than yours!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Idea of Feminism In the Church

A veiled woman lighting up a candle in the Orthodox Church, source: Adobe Stock Roman Catholic Pope Francis appeared a 60-minute on CBS's live-streaming interview with a female reporter, Norah O'Donnell. She was curious in a question towards on him,  " I'm curious, for a little girl growing up Catholic today, will she ever have the opportunity to be a deacon and participate as a clergy member in the church ?" Pope Francis simply, saying, " No ." O'Donnell seemed to trying to push on him about her idea of the progressive and reformation in the Catholic Church. But, thanks God, Pope was strong defending his faith.  This is a 60-minute interview has opened that in fact the pressure of the church reformation has been increasingly happening today. We heard that some churches trying to allow its LGBTQ movement within church life, like the Unitarian church. And, I think some churches have accepted the female ordination, but usually it is Protestant church b

Women, Modesty, and Veiling

(Veiling of women in different era, source: Diaqnoz.Az) " I am Orthodox and I do not agree with veiling " on a comment that recorded on Instagram while posting a reel of female Orthodox veiled at a church and monastery.  I am Orthodox and I do agree with veiling . So, why? The first place, that people may think that we are "sexist" or "pervert" as controlling on female clothing appearances. That's possible because we live in a modern era which is the female rights are more honourable and important in its society. Many girls are independent raised well and having same chances of working at secularism typically careers. But, as Orthodox Christians, who we know that we are about 2.000 years living to equip our Christ looks like in the modern era, which that has been fallen down, especially rising up feminist's movement. The feminism is mainly different from what women have fought for equality gender as surely their aim is to dominate and create the &q

The Pascha, Life Bond, and SO SPECIAL! Orthodox Christianity!

Holy Fire in Jerusalem We typically celebrate the Easter - however that the Orthodox people generally saying that's Pascha - but I felt like that was so special that I celebrated the Pascha in a different Christianity tradition which was unfamiliar to myself, being to live in the country who well-known about Western Christianity. We celebrate the Pascha on a different calendar, it is Julian Calendar so many people wonder that why we are being late celebrate the Pascha and even the Christmas, a week late (between 12-13 days on Julian and Gregorian calendars) from the Western Christians. But, in certain times in history, we celebrate on the same date like 2017 we celebrate the Pascha together with Roman Catholics and it will be happening next year! The Eastern Orthodox is the holy and first church to just celebrated a blessed holy week in last week! Unfortunately, I was unlucky in that schedule as I had a five-day training during the holy week schedule, that caused I had to miss mult