Skip to main content

Meeting Christian-born is Kind of Unspoken

Source: Unsplash

I wasn't born into a Christian family and grew up in a hearing church community, I feel awkward and unworn. Things I found there are unhidden and untold by the overwhelming ways in my life. I spent having a great discussion with my pastor. She was a genius and knowledgeable. I also met two foreign missionaries who aren't a pastor, they have strong faith in Christianity. She worked for a Catholic institution, but she called herself a Christian, born and raised. Someone who was grown by being homeschooled with Christian family traditions and I haven't any idea if someone who grows up in a public school, especially in America well-known the concept of separation of church and state. I hadn't read the Bible since growing up as a child despite I had read the Bible with Catholicism. 

I was always thinking if the time turned back, I always wanted to have a Christian family, born and raised because I studied in a Catholic school. But, yeah, God has reasons for me, the best He created. Being raised in a Catholic school, I loved so much about Jesus Christ, by the cross everywhere and going to chapel. As a Christian, I always want to learn new things and more! I am interested in learning theology, Christianity history, Bible, and going to the countries where Christianity appeared on the earth. I am fascinated that Saudi Arabia's largest Muslim population in the world has the oldest church! Jubail church, Jubail, Saudi Arabia is about 291.1 miles from the capital of Riyadh. I always want to know how the Bible wrote and where the Bible--the Old Testament and New Testament--was found, once I love so much history. I realized no one tries to hide the truth of the Bible and Jesus said, will prove the truth (Luke 12: 2) and proved that no one tries to against Him (Romans 8: 31 KJV). 

I know many non-Christians who do not who Jesus Christ is will mock and hate us, they say that Jesus isn't the Lord, Bible is false, the church is a concert, etc. We don't get mad because it's unnecessary and we keep sharing the gospel and will prove where the truth that He has proved. I'm sure Christian-born uncared their identity as Christians and they just want to have fun as much as they can, this can be the reasoning for the "toxic church" that I discussed in previous posts, which is how causes they leave the church and look out where the truth is. Worse, claiming themselves as devout Christians but they unfollow what the Bible says in their life. Christian nationalist, that called, I have read. In Christianity history, an organization that claimed as a faith-based Christian community but was bigot, racist, white supremacy, hate, and supported segregation. They also murdered Catholicism as being anti-Catholic campaigns, not just black people. What was? You seemed to get to know. Ku Klux Klan, the southern states' reconciliation era after the American civil war. 70% of according to the Pew Research Center, Americans identified as Christians so I understandable why America has JW (Jehovah's Witnesses) and Latter-day Saints of Mormonism (LDS), still be found other Christian cults discovered in the United States, for example, Scientology was popular in the past ago. That seems uncontrollable and getting wild, and that should haven't happened, but America is well-known as the land of the free, everyone has the right to speak freely and builds a new religion as long as it's not against the Constitution. We get to respect and value the freedom that people own. 

Spending believers putting God in their life is sounding enjoyable, in the church where we worship, praise, repent, pray, and rejoice, learning the Bible and becoming the best place to be a great listener to someone who has life issues and needs help. Many friends feel get welcome and grow in faith, which is dominated by Christian-born who looking where can grow up. Perhaps, that doesn't come from a Christian family, but surely all roles have a role of growing in faith. Like ropes uncut and never broken by themselves (1 Thessaloniki 5:11).  

I'm going to have to be grateful that I'm reborn to be a Christian and have decided to follow Jesus Christ for the rest of my life. I always want to spend more with my Christian-born friends, who are pastors, missionaries, and friends treated like family and community. I love them so much! I would like to go out of my comfort zone to share the gospel and make people know who Jesus Christ is, which is I want to be part of international Christian missions, like going to Africa, Jamaica, Papua, Peru, etc. And, also, I want to learn more about theology in disabilities and Deaf views at a university. I will pray for these and have to devout what God wants to say and where God wants to go.

Fellowship. community. Christ-centered. Rejoice. Love. Friendship. Family. God's first. 

These words where a community I need. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Idea of Feminism In the Church

A veiled woman lighting up a candle in the Orthodox Church, source: Adobe Stock Roman Catholic Pope Francis appeared a 60-minute on CBS's live-streaming interview with a female reporter, Norah O'Donnell. She was curious in a question towards on him,  " I'm curious, for a little girl growing up Catholic today, will she ever have the opportunity to be a deacon and participate as a clergy member in the church ?" Pope Francis simply, saying, " No ." O'Donnell seemed to trying to push on him about her idea of the progressive and reformation in the Catholic Church. But, thanks God, Pope was strong defending his faith.  This is a 60-minute interview has opened that in fact the pressure of the church reformation has been increasingly happening today. We heard that some churches trying to allow its LGBTQ movement within church life, like the Unitarian church. And, I think some churches have accepted the female ordination, but usually it is Protestant church b

Women, Modesty, and Veiling

(Veiling of women in different era, source: Diaqnoz.Az) " I am Orthodox and I do not agree with veiling " on a comment that recorded on Instagram while posting a reel of female Orthodox veiled at a church and monastery.  I am Orthodox and I do agree with veiling . So, why? The first place, that people may think that we are "sexist" or "pervert" as controlling on female clothing appearances. That's possible because we live in a modern era which is the female rights are more honourable and important in its society. Many girls are independent raised well and having same chances of working at secularism typically careers. But, as Orthodox Christians, who we know that we are about 2.000 years living to equip our Christ looks like in the modern era, which that has been fallen down, especially rising up feminist's movement. The feminism is mainly different from what women have fought for equality gender as surely their aim is to dominate and create the &q

The Pascha, Life Bond, and SO SPECIAL! Orthodox Christianity!

Holy Fire in Jerusalem We typically celebrate the Easter - however that the Orthodox people generally saying that's Pascha - but I felt like that was so special that I celebrated the Pascha in a different Christianity tradition which was unfamiliar to myself, being to live in the country who well-known about Western Christianity. We celebrate the Pascha on a different calendar, it is Julian Calendar so many people wonder that why we are being late celebrate the Pascha and even the Christmas, a week late (between 12-13 days on Julian and Gregorian calendars) from the Western Christians. But, in certain times in history, we celebrate on the same date like 2017 we celebrate the Pascha together with Roman Catholics and it will be happening next year! The Eastern Orthodox is the holy and first church to just celebrated a blessed holy week in last week! Unfortunately, I was unlucky in that schedule as I had a five-day training during the holy week schedule, that caused I had to miss mult