Skip to main content

A 2023 Journey

Eastern Orthodox Church

I felt buzzing at the end of this year because it's eventually saying that this is unpredictable but thanks to everything went well amid a tough rollercoaster side to side. I've got learned from day to day. This is important to get lifelong learning from day to day without stopping the desire for lifelong learning because we know that life is mysterious, and we are required to lifelong learning from day to day- that would make us to be better than ever. 

Christianity is rich in theology, history, and studies. I've been studying about Jesus and many more to come eventually in Eastern Orthodox by now a catechumen process. From massive disappointment with Protestant theology until now super excitement with the Orthodox, and the way that I have been part of Christian lifelong learning that only I have been grateful for how important faith living is for now. I'm grateful that I met someone who is Orthodox but knows fluently English, so we had super deep conversations about Orthodox that- bringing me into the Orthodox, which I believe about a true church that was the most I have been looking to since. I regularly attend Divine Liturgy as well as regular liturgies at the Orthodox church. I fasted a piece of days for Christmas whereas the Orthodox would be having a 40-day fasting for Christmas. By things I get to know are jurisdictions, that's something I've been interested in. I'm a Greek Orthodox Church member under the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople shortened as EP, then my friends are a Russian Orthodox church member. Again, more about the Antiochian Orthodox Church, Serbian Orthodox Church, Jerusalem Orthodox Church, Bulgaria Orthodox Church, and many different Orthodox jurisdictions but all are in communion with the one universalism Orthodox- worldly wide known as Eastern Orthodox, 

What's belief actually - Christianity based on

By going off to the Book of Acts which would be finding what's real Christian gospel stuff that beginning was in Antioch where we would be called Christians. The five old churches we know were in Antioch, Jerusalem, Alexandria, Constantinople, and Rome. That's based on where I found its true Christianity began from Christ's twelve ministry as in order from Jesus' commandment, as look in Matthew 28: 16-20. History is the main of its crucial this is what's Christianity. You should know about that since you are a Christian. 

How's life that- been eventually on its true Christianity that I've found on?

Fantastic! God's been righteous and faithful in past history and as well as currently where we live. A 2023 journey as titled seems uneasy since been, but grateful for what I have been since that moment. How grateful I am, that looking back it's been depressing really, but it went well, even though losing my best friend was a step backward moment in my life. Life is learning, so I would learn. I won't be stopping from learning. My friend passed away by committing suicide, so I learned how crucial health mental is by having a consultation with my best friend who lives in the UK, thanks and big love to my lovely mate, Albert, and being part of this campaign on social media to encourage health mental. Jesus' life was how an individual's faith is spiritual by process. Jesus' God's life at the same time as He was human, both working that. Church's triumph of life progress to become alike Jesus' look (Jesus is Church, Church is Jesus). Jesus is love and we have to love as well. My friend passed away by committing suicide, I did not blame him for this action but instead, I prayed for him and encouraged whatever takes in could I take in this campaign, which is- everything to him, I would do. It's for him, not mine because I love him. Jesus' life is powerful enough to change and build in an individual's faith living. Not just Jesus, but I love the saints in Orthodox history, itself, that's how I can see their life coming based on Jesus' lifeways as well as Christian Orthodoxy's life. Mary the Theotokos, a woman of holiness I learned about, also female saints, like St. Olga, St. Helena, St. Xenia, etc. 

So, now attending two "earlier" Christmases at Protestant churches, being tolerant, and for friends' celebration rejoice together that's something I am grateful for. I want to show them that I'm Orthodox but doesn't look scary or closing, but Orthodox is love to people whom we meet with. That's easy and simple I know by now. Orthodox life is Jesus' life. We have to unconditionally love this diverse community where we are at. But at the same time, we have to defend the Orthodox faith, liking to make the sign of the cross everywhere and know the boundaries in the go-in-between of the community where I go to and am in because we have to be true Christians based on its teachings by unconditionally love and gospel's life living with this multi communities. At those events, I begin to learn my improvement in love behaviour and action. The ups and downs are going to love both as well. You once have experienced how it is been, you will be improved by the love that you were unrealised given off - yourself, the people that you meet, and the community where you are. 

On to the 2024 journey hopefully by experiencing the unsurprisingly amazing that I expect. I want to be like Jesus for the next by behaviour, action, and things that I should fill out by living. Also, my dreams will come true soon. Grateful to Jesus for living I have been since and am ready to be better for the next journey! I'm going to be a lifelong learner from day to day! 

God is good! Glory to God! ☦☦☦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Idea of Feminism In the Church

A veiled woman lighting up a candle in the Orthodox Church, source: Adobe Stock Roman Catholic Pope Francis appeared a 60-minute on CBS's live-streaming interview with a female reporter, Norah O'Donnell. She was curious in a question towards on him,  " I'm curious, for a little girl growing up Catholic today, will she ever have the opportunity to be a deacon and participate as a clergy member in the church ?" Pope Francis simply, saying, " No ." O'Donnell seemed to trying to push on him about her idea of the progressive and reformation in the Catholic Church. But, thanks God, Pope was strong defending his faith.  This is a 60-minute interview has opened that in fact the pressure of the church reformation has been increasingly happening today. We heard that some churches trying to allow its LGBTQ movement within church life, like the Unitarian church. And, I think some churches have accepted the female ordination, but usually it is Protestant church b

Women, Modesty, and Veiling

(Veiling of women in different era, source: Diaqnoz.Az) " I am Orthodox and I do not agree with veiling " on a comment that recorded on Instagram while posting a reel of female Orthodox veiled at a church and monastery.  I am Orthodox and I do agree with veiling . So, why? The first place, that people may think that we are "sexist" or "pervert" as controlling on female clothing appearances. That's possible because we live in a modern era which is the female rights are more honourable and important in its society. Many girls are independent raised well and having same chances of working at secularism typically careers. But, as Orthodox Christians, who we know that we are about 2.000 years living to equip our Christ looks like in the modern era, which that has been fallen down, especially rising up feminist's movement. The feminism is mainly different from what women have fought for equality gender as surely their aim is to dominate and create the &q

The Pascha, Life Bond, and SO SPECIAL! Orthodox Christianity!

Holy Fire in Jerusalem We typically celebrate the Easter - however that the Orthodox people generally saying that's Pascha - but I felt like that was so special that I celebrated the Pascha in a different Christianity tradition which was unfamiliar to myself, being to live in the country who well-known about Western Christianity. We celebrate the Pascha on a different calendar, it is Julian Calendar so many people wonder that why we are being late celebrate the Pascha and even the Christmas, a week late (between 12-13 days on Julian and Gregorian calendars) from the Western Christians. But, in certain times in history, we celebrate on the same date like 2017 we celebrate the Pascha together with Roman Catholics and it will be happening next year! The Eastern Orthodox is the holy and first church to just celebrated a blessed holy week in last week! Unfortunately, I was unlucky in that schedule as I had a five-day training during the holy week schedule, that caused I had to miss mult